Thursday, January 20, 2011

Why?

Why hello there! You might be thinking what the heck this blog is and why in the world I made it. That's why I'm here to explain to you, and share my heart on why I made this. So here goes.


I made this blog simply because I notice how alot of people are struggling lately. Actually, not just lately. All the time. And I thought how I could try to encourage you guys. Wheather you're having a good day or not. So basically everyday (depending on if I can get on and update that day) I will post a verse and I will "dig deeper" into that verse and share my thoughts on it. Or somedays I might just bring a topic up that I would like to share with you and talk to you about. I hope and I pray that you find encouragment in my posts but most importantly I hope that God shines through these posts. I hope that maybe one day one of the verses will be exaclty what you needed. God has given me a heart that simply just wants to help anyone and everyone in any way possible that I can. A heart that desires to share Gods love with people, especially young people. So I'm going to do just that with this blog. I hope you enjoy it, and love it, and that God shows you things through it :) Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment